SHIPPING INFORMATION - packing your sample
Entry Deadline: 29th November 2023
UK ENTRANTS: UK Entrants may use standard postal systems or delivery/courier services.
OVERSEES ENTRANTS: Please complete steps 1-6 outlined below
- Include your Transaction ID (found on your invoice and confirmation email, starting BBA24) and Company Name on the outside of the package. Failure to include this information will result in your samples not being accepted at the BBA warehouse.
- Please ensure your courier includes your Transaction ID on their shipping label and paperwork.
- Oversees samples must be sent as Delivered Duty Paid (DDP). Instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your chosen shipping agent or courier company such as Fedex, DHL, UPS and TNT.
- You must package your samples marked "Shipper accepts charges" on the documentation provided by your shipping agent or courier company, as all charges are your responsibility as the entrant to pay. Keep a copy of the documents as proof that UK Duties have been paid.
- Print out the entry nomination PDF included on your confirmation email and include it with your samples.
- All bottles being sent from outside the UK must be accompanied by a commercial invoice for the purpose of paying UK VAT. If you use your own commercial invoice you MUST include the following: Importers Record Address - Agile Media, Jubilee House, 56-58 Church Walk, Burgess Hill RH15 9AN; Product name, Description of product, Quantity of products, Bottle Volume and ABV of bottle. A sample commercial invoice can be downloaded from the link below and must be included with your shipment. When using the sample commercial invoice, please complete all sections highlighted in red.
- Please DO NOT use standard postal systems. They regularly get held up at customs, and we are unable to clear or collect.
- Ensure bottles are safely packaged to avoid breakages.
- BBAs take no responsibility for spirits bottles damaged, broken or lost in transit.
- We advise taking out insurance where applicable.
- Please note bottles will not be returned.
- Please adhere to the shipping delivery deadlines outlined below. Late arrivals will not be accepted and neither credits nor refunds will be issued if samples fail to arrive on time.
Bartenders' Brand Awards 2024
c/o Wine Sorted
Little Owl Farm
Telephone: +44 (0) 1869 226 256
Warehouse delivery instructions: Deliveries between 8.30am – 4.00pm Monday - Friday
All pallet deliveries need to be booked in and the maximum vehicle size is 7.5 tonne
QUANTITY OF PRODUCTS TO SEND
700ml / 750ml / 1litre
Beer, Cider, Soft Drinks & Mixers, & Non ABV
500ml / 1 litre
* Any carbonated products - please adhere to quantities noted in the Beer, Cider, Soft Drinks (incl. sparkling) & Mixers section.
Please ensure that all carbonated products must be in date for consumption on 31st January 2024.
BOTTLE DELIVERY DEADLINES
|Soft Drinks & Mixers, Brandy, Cognac, Non ABV, Pre-Mixed Drinks|
7th November 2023
|Cider, American Whiskey, Irish Whiskey, Japanese Whisky, World Whiskies, Gin, Liqueurs||21st November 2023|
|Rum, Vermouth, Vodka, Agave Spirits, Beer, Scotch Whisky||6th December 2023|